Objectives – Key Performance Indicators – KPI
- (1) Efficiency KPIs
- Measure how the organisation uses the resources at its disposal to meet its objectives and targets.
- Effectiveness KPIs
- (2)Measure how well the organization performs to meet its standard time and whether the outputs are right, especially critical functions.
- (3) Customer Service KPIs
- Measure how well the organisation provides services to their customers in terms of quality, timeliness and satisfaction.
- (4) Compliance KPIs
- Measure, whether, the organisation succeeds in managing full compliance through the employers.
Performance Measurement Cycle (Demming Cycle: Plan-Do- check- Act)
Plan – Action – Measure – Improve – Plan