Artikel-Schlagworte: „Audit Charter“
PMP’s gain PDU’s – PDU Cracker-Barrel
1. Understand the objectives of an IS-audit
2. State the internal mindset of an IS-auditor
3. State the elements and the content of an engagement letter
4. Differentiate between an engagement letter and a audit charter and a project charter
5. Establishing and approving an audit charter
6. State the role of the audit committee
7. Define the relationship between the auditor, audit committee and the project manager
The structure of the PDU Cracker-Barrel
First there will be an interactive 90 minutes presentation about the 7 points above. Then there will be an informal 30 minutes exchange among the participants. Finally there will be a 40 question multiple choice test. Then you will receive the PDU-code and can claim 3 PDU’s
About the facilitator of the PDU Cracker Barrel
Jutta Staudach CISA certified (Information Systems Auditor – ISACA) since 2009 and CISM certified (Information Security Manager – ISACA) since 2010.
Jutta has a sound experience in project management and project portfolio management for over 10 years. She managed projects of a business value of over 20 Mio USD.
Jutta is a highly skilled innovative out of the box thinker, who enjoys challenging assignments. She has a strong ability to build up a good team spirit in multicultural environments by establishing mutual trust with due regard for diligence and care.
PDU’s will be provided by GeProS –